Terms & Conditions
- The information in this site is for your convenience only!
- No information within this site shall be redistributed, sold or otherwise passed on.
- Passwords are a privilege. At no time or instance are you to share your password or allow any unauthorized person to use your password or account.
- We reserve the right to delete a password at any time without prior notification or inactivate your account.
- Anyone thought to be abusing these privileges will loose their right to access this information immediately.
- Our complete catalog of active products in XML
- Minimal product data suitable for updating the stock quantity and price of our inventory on your site using the UPC or our SKU
E-Commerce MAP Policy: Branded MAP Policy Enforcement for Vendors Amazon and Non Amazon
WILLIAMS TRADING CO. and MUFFS & CUFFS are dedicated to providing your consumers the highest quality online purchase experience from all of our resellers. As such, we strictly enforce all minimum advertised price policies (MAP policy compliance) designated by our branded-vendor partners to protect their product's imagery, trademark and pricing.
- ALL Amazon restricted Brands listed below can not be offered or listed for sale within the Amazon Marketplace as a Reseller.
- MAP policy compliance applies to all internet sales of our branded-vendor's products sold in North America (including Canada) and internationally, except in countries where such policies are prohibited by law.
- MAP policy compliance applies to all branded-vendor partners' products offered for resale based on the current retail price they publish and, subsequently, is unique to each of our partners.
- A WILLIAMS TRADING CO. and/or MUFFS & CUFFS customer is required to conform to the published MAP policy compliance established by each of the branded-vendor products you resell. You may not ADVERTISE any of the MAP products at a price below the designated MAP price outlined in their published MAP policy. However, this policy does not apply in any way to a reseller's actual SELLING at set prices. Every online re seller remains free to set their own retail price for the branded-vendor products they carry.
It is the sole discretion of WILLIAMS TRADING CO. and MUFFS & CUFFS to reserve the right to review a reseller's compliance with branded-vendor partner's MAP policy. If it is verified a WILLIAMS TRADING CO. and MUFFS & CUFFS customer advertises a vendor-branded product below the MAP policy price, they will no longer be eligible to purchase or resell that branded-product line. Upon the terms and conditions of our appointed distribution agreements, we require our re-sellers to execute a MAP minimum advertising price policy agreement for all participating resellers.
Amazon Sale Restrictions
Additionally as an authorized distributor of the listed product lines, Muffs & Cuffs enforces distribution agreements pertaining to the direct sale of products that cannot be listed or sold on Amazon.com. For these products, Muffs & Cuffs internet and brick and mortar re-sellers cannot create or sell products listings without prior approval from the respective brands in which we hold appointed distribution agreements.
Vendor Map Policies by Brand , please review each brand before listing: Please click on the branded-vendor partner links below for a full list of their MAP policy compliance details.
Forms & Applications
After signing up, you will need to provide the following forms of information to us to keep on file for your account.
- Secure Online Dealer Application Form
- New Dealer Application Form
- Credit Application - Fill out this form to apply for credit.
Fax to: 856-663-2059
Or mail to:Muffs and Cuffs
9250 Commerce Hwy.
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
If you have any questions please call 1-800-423-8587 ext. 114
Williams Trading Co Prop 65 Compliance Vendor Lists
August 01 2018
Dear Wholesale or E-Commerce Partner
Effective August 30th, 2018 California’s Proposition 65 warning regulations are changing As part of our Proposition 65 compliance program, a limited number of our products offered by various vendors will bear Proposition 65 warnings in compliance with the new regulations marked on the consumer packaging.
To view the most complete list of vendors, please click on the vendor lists below to read the notification letter and product lists that will now bear the Prop 65 labeling. This list reflects the most current list from our vendor partners and will be updated in the future.
These listed products have the following new “short-form” Proposition 65 warning on the product label:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65warnings.ca.gov
If you sell any of these listed products on your website, you must also provide a warning to all California purchasers. The warning may be provided by including the warning on the product display page, by a clearly marked hyperlink using the word “WARNING” on the product display page, or by otherwise prominently displaying the warning to the purchaser prior to the purchaser completing the purchase. (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 27, § 25602(b).) The warning should be identical to and use the same Proposition 65 warning language that is on each vendors individual warning labels.
It is your responsibility to make sure that your website is in compliance with the new Proposition 65 warning requirements for internet sales. You may want to consult with your own legal counsel, as needed, to determine whether your website complies with the new regulatory requirements for Proposition 65 warnings. You can learn more about Prop 65 at the following link here.
Promotional Item List
If you would like to request promotional items, download the promotional item list and email or fax to your salesperson.